Obsessed With Love Island? For the Stylists at Voodou Liverpool It’s All About the Hair Extensions!
There’s no doubt about it, we’re all just a little bit obsessed with Love Island.
Can Megan be trusted, will Wes ever get back with Laura, is it true love for Dani and Jack?
But while everyone else is talking about the various love shenanigans in the villa, the team at Voodou Salons in Liverpool can’t help but focus on the girls’ hair extensions!
Before we continue, we’d just like to say that if you get your hair extensions at Voodou, they will be the best quality and will be superbly blended to look natural! So, here is our lowdown on the hair extensions in Love Island…
Laura from Love Island’s Hair Extensions Disaster
It’s obvious that Laura is wearing hair extensions. They are extremely long and blonde, sitting on dark roots, which make them more obvious than if they were blended. Plus, the sun has not been kind to them and the ends are beginning to discolour. Having said that, she styles her hair extensions well, opting for lovely waves when she glams up in the evening.
Is Love Island’s Dani Wearing Taped Hair Extensions?
We love Dani’s hair extensions. We think she’s wearing taped extensions but she hides them well and clearly looks after her hair. It is in great condition and she sensibly wears her hair extensions up in a bun or ponytail during the day to keep them clean and clear of sun cream and pool water.
Love Island’s Hayley – Love or Hate Hayley’s Hair Extensions?
OK, so fellow scouser Hayley has now left the villa and has made her way home to the city of Liverpool.We think Hayley had individual extensions. They started off looking good, but ended up a bit wispy by the end of her time in the villa. Sorry, Hayley!
Hair Extensions Advice from Voodou Hair Salons in Liverpool
Keep your hair extensions looking fabulous for longer with these top tips for looking after your hair extensions.
- Separate each hair extension bond daily to ensure they are sitting separately and are not tangled. Gently rake your fingers through your hair.
- Use the recommended shampoo and conditioner as your haircare routine will maintain the condition of your hair extensions.
- Be gentle with your hair extensions, particularly when brushing.
- Do not go to bed with wet hair extensions.
- When on holiday, avoid getting chlorine and sea water on your hair.
- Use a hair oil to keep the ends of your hair moisturised and to help with discolouration from the sun’s harsh rays.
- Consider wearing a hat or scarf to cover your hair from the sun.
- Book in for regular hair extensions maintenance appointments at your local Voodou salon.
The Best Hair Extensions at Voodou Hair Salons in Liverpool
We offer a great range of hair extensions to suit all budgets, from the stunning Dianne Marshall Hair Extensions to BeautyWorks and Easilocks Hair Extensions. All our hair extensions are of the highest quality.
Our extensionists are highly experienced in fitting extensions so they blend perfectly with your own hair and look realistic and natural. Book in for a hair extensions consultation today by calling your nearest Voodou salon on one of the links below;