Voodou are looking for an experienced Reception Manager to join our busy and vibrant salon team.
Please use the form at the bottom to apply. A covering letter and CV should also be attached.
AS A RECEPTION MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Have experience working on a busy reception desk. Experience in a receptionist role is necessary. Experience in the hair industry is desirable.
- Be able to cope well in a busy environment
- Have great customer service skills
- Be passionate about the salon and the salon brand
- Have good sales skills
- Have an excellent phone manner
- Be computer confident
- Be a team leader
- Manage productivity, both personal and team
- Manage bookings and booking systems
- Be confident handling any complaints/client problems
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) :
- Greeting and welcoming clients
- Ensuring a positive experience for each and every client
- General reception admin
- Answering phone calls
- Taking bookings
- Cleaning / Tidying reception & salon floor
- Ensuring stylists columns run smoothly
- Cashing up and banking
- Keyholder – Opening up and closing the salon
- Assisting the salon manager when required
- Selling membership passes/products etc
- Dealing with emails
- Free hair appointments for staff
- Company Pension
- Staff Discount on products
- We are open to either a full or part-time position.
The salary will be dependent on experience.
28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pro-rata.
We are open 7 days a week, this will reflect in your hours. Must be able to work weekends.
Regular wage PLUS commission from sales.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Commission Pay
- Company Pension
- Employee Discount
- Store Discounts
- Monday to Friday
- receptionist: 2 years (Required)
- Carrying out requests from management as needed
- Answering emails and sorting post
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
- Greeting and welcoming visitors
- Processing payments